The following list contains some of the characteristics of a great testimonial on your Web site. Please try to use these and you will be on your way to converting more visitors into paying customers.
- Extract the most important point from the text of the testimonial or review and make it the heading of the testimonial or review
- Give a picture of the customer (if possible) who has provided you the testimonial. the image should give a professional look of the customer in question
- Show their respective logos of the company
- Give special attention to the grammar of the testimonial
- The overall length of the testimonial should not be too short or too long. The text font should also be appropriate so that every can read it if they would like to
- The testimonials should be carefully placed on the web page so that they are clearly visible to the potential customer